It's been a while since I've done one of these posts to give a positive spin on those yucky Mondays! Tomorrow is Halloween and I am excited to do a photo shoot with my pet/kids this afternoon, because dressing up your pets is one of the funniest things in life.
1. I've recently discovered this website called Shein.com I just knew it was a scam! I ordered a couple of things to check it out and was really pleased with my purchases! I have my eye on this sweater to get next.
2. I have been doing the Keto diet for the last 4 months. Some other time I'll do a post about it, but even though it has been hard, I have never been able to stick to a diet as long as this one! Pinterest is such an amazing resource for so many things and it has been a lifesaver with recipes! This recipe for no bake "cookies" is one of my favorites to get a chocolate/cookie fix!
3. I started following this instagram feed to enter a contest (because you just never know!), but it has become one of my favorites! They post the prettiest photos around Paris.
4. I look forward to the home tours on Design Sponge every week! THIS ONE.
5. This Disney Villain/Chicago mashup is possibly a little inappropriate, but It makes my musical/disney dreams come true. It's hilarious!
7. I feel like the unicorn is becoming the new owl in my life, in which everyone is buying me unicorn everything, which I don't hate necessarily, but I have all the unicorns. That being said, I got some unicorn ornaments at World Market similar to these. I know it's still not even Halloween yet, but I'm so excited to decorate my Christmas tree since we didn't really do one last year.
One of my favorite things this week is definitely seeing all of the Halloween costumes on social media. I hope you all have a great week and a very spooky Halloween!